You are personally invited to sign up for the 9th Annual Low-Carb Cruise coming May 1-8, 2016 sailing aboard the Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas leaving out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and going to Labadee, Haiti, Falmouth, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico. We always have a great time with lots of friends from the low-carb, Paleo, primal movement in an intimate setting. People often ask me if the whole ship is low-carb–uhhhhh, no. It’s a normal cruise with thousands of guests and we’re a large group of a few hundred on that ship. But the options for foods that fit a low-carb lifestyle are very easy to find and enjoy. And boy do we ever have a wonderful time meeting new people and connecting with them on a shared love for real food and healthy living. We’d love to have you join us on this memorable trip!
While getting to visit exotic locations is obviously a great perk of going on the Low-Carb Cruise, the best part of this annual event is hands down the special guest speakers who give amazing lectures for the attendees to listen, learn, and take home practical information with them long after the cruise is over. Get a feel for what the lectures are like by listening to this audio from the 2015 Low-Carb Cruise.
Here’s the awesome line-up of people and their tentative lecture titles we have to look forward to on the 2016 Low-Carb Cruise:
– Tom Naughton – Will show his new children’s film at the pre-cruise dinner
– Dr. Jeffry Gerber – Framingham and the Muddy Waters of Cholesterol
– Erynn Kay – Overview of the most popular variations of a Paleo diet (keto, AIP, low histamine, low FODMAP)
– Hanna Boethius – Personal story and Lowering your A1c Master Class
– Jimmy Moore – Paleo And Keto Are A Match Made In Heaven
– Dr. Eric Westman – Low-Carb Case Studies of Diabetic Patients
– Dr. Ann Childers – The Carnivore’s Gadgets: Befriending Health Technology
– Dr. Adam Nally – Are the Adverse Effects of Ketosis Really that adverse?
– Darryl Edwards – The Power of Primal Play
– Dr. Gary Fettke – Metabolic model of cancer and role of nutritional ketosis
– Jackie Eberstein – The Unintended Effects of Prescription Medications
– Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt – The Food Revolution
– Dr. Lucia Aronica – The Stanford study on low-carb vs. low-fat diets: Nusi, the A to Z study, and its follow-up
– Dr. Ted Naiman – Hyperinsulinemia
– Elizabeth Benton – Breaking Barriers – Strategies for Permanently Overcoming Self-Sabotage & Emotional Eating
– Meg Doll & Shawn Myner – Self-love: The Missing Link To True Health
– Ailsa Marshall – Personal Story Of Beating Her Diabetes
– Abigail Kluttz – Exogenous ketones
– Jamie Caparosso – Keto-Paleo For Athletes
We’ve got a powerhouse speaker and lecture schedule for you this year and I look forward to meeting YOU in person in early May. SIGN UP HERE to be a part of this incredible Low-Carb Cruise event!
January 5th, 2016 | Tags: diet, health, healthy, high-fat, Jimmy Moore, lectures, low-carb, Low-Carb Cruise, nutrition, speakers | Category: 1