Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe
If you love the taste of sweet, warm spices then this is the perfect chia pudding for you!
Chai Latte Chia Pudding tastes like a combination of Chai latte and chia pudding and this delicious breakfast can be served hot or cold.
Chai Latte Chia Pudding makes a tasty alternative to overnight oats. It is a perfect easy breakfast recipe to have in the autumn when the leaves are beginning to turn brown on the trees.
This is one of my favourite ways to enjoy chia pudding in the colder months, especially when waking up to a cold and frosty morning.
A GREAT BREAKFAST IDEA ON THE GO
These Chia puddings are mixed with a ready-made Chai Latte Spice Mix which I blended together myself with a mixture of Black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, brown sugar and spices. *Recipe Coming Soon
This Chai Latte Chia Pudding Recipe is naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free and can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert. Chia puddings can be made using any dairy-free or plant-based milks of your choice.
My Chai Latte Chia Pudding recipe requires only 5 simple ingredients and this recipe can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator overnight, which is perfect to grab and go if you have a busy lifestyle.
If you like my Chia Pudding recipe you may also want to try these variations
- Mango chia pudding
- Raw Cacao Chia pudding
- Papaya chia pudding
- Summer berries chia pudding
- Coconut chia pudding
Deliciously Dairy-free & Gluten-Free, This breakfast is high in protein and calcium and will slowly burn energy throughout the morning. – Perfect for those early morning starts.
If you would like to add an extra serving of this quick and easy breakfast, simply double up on the ingredients.
WHY I LOVE TO MAKE CHIA PUDDINGS
- Chia Puddings are healthy and packed full of plant-based protein which will keep you satisfied throughout the day.
- This breakfast is quick and easy to make and uses only a few simple ingredients.
- A big bag of chia seeds may cost you around $10 but you only use a small amount of chia and they expand when you add the milk, therefore, in the long run, it works out to be a cheap meal.
- Try adding different healthy powders such as açai to your chia pudding, as you would do to a smoothie. I sometimes add a teaspoon of raw cocoa powder, cinnamon or matcha powder to mine.
- You can add whatever toppings you want and even fruit, pureed fruit, yoghurts and coconut cream.
Plant-based milk is often easy to come by so you can swap the dairy for either coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk, oat milk or cashew milk or better still, make your own.
Here are some toppings for your chia Pudding you may like to try
- Nuts – almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts
- Seeds – sesame or hemp
- fresh fruit
- dried fruit
- cinnamon sugar
It also tastes delicious over the top of Cappuccino instead of cocoa powder.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE SOME OF MY OTHER CHIA PUDDING RECIPES
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this recipe. If you have tried this then please leave me a comment and rating on my recipe and tell all your friends how tasty this was.
This Chai Latte Chia Pudding Recipe is naturally vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free and can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert. Chia puddings can be made using any dairy-free or plant based milks of your choice.
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1 Tsp Chai Spice Mix
- Cinnamon Sugar or Maple Syrup (optional)
Heat the Dairy free milk in a saucepan and stir in the Chai Spice mix until it has dissolved along with the maple syrup if you are sweetening it.
Add the Chia Seeds to a heatproof cup or jar and pour in the chai latte. The chia seeds should soak up the Milk and expand and become quite sticky so make sure you keep stirring them.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes before stirring again.
Optional: Top with stewed apple in cinnamon sugar
- Ingredients can be doubled up to make an extra portion.
- This recipe will keep in the fridge for a couple of days if covered, if you leave this in the fridge overnight, make sure you stir it in the morning so the chia seeds don’t clump together.
Keywords: chia pudding, breakfast, simple recipes, chia, healthy meal ideas, chai-latte, dairy-free recipes