Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe
This Easy Strawberry and Granola Chia Pudding recipe requires 5 simple ingredients to make and is Sugar Free. Chia Puddings are a healthy breakfast or dessert for the whole family. It is smooth and creamy and served with this tasty which adds texture and crunch.
Ready in just 5 minutes, this recipe is great for if you are time-poor but still need something healthy and nutritious for breakfast.
STRAWBERRY AND GRANOLA CHIA PUDDING
This sugar free Strawberry and Granola Chia Pudding can be enjoyed as a healthy breakfast or a delicious dessert. Chia Seeds are High in protein, calcium and low in fat and has many health benefits including lowering cholesterol and is high in fibre and Gluten-Free. There are so many benefits of consuming chia puddings… here’s just a few of them
- Chia Puddings are naturally Gluten-free
- Is made with dairy-free milk
- They are easy to make and ready in under 5 minutes!
- Budget-friendly and made from just a few simple ingredients
- They’re a kid-friendly breakfast idea
- Chia Puddings make a healthy and nutritious breakfast
- Packed full of plant-based protein
- This strawberry and granola chia pudding makes the perfect simple snack, breakfast or dessert
- Raw vegan recipe
Most chia puddings can be made vegan by swapping the dairy milk for an alternative. Nowadays plant-based milks are often easy to come by so swap the dairy for either coconut milk, soy milk, almond milk, oat milk or cashew milk or better still, make your own. Heres how to make your own Almond Milk.
MORE REASONS TO LOVE CHIA PUDDINGS
Chia puddings are naturally gluten-free and can be made using any dairy-free or plant-based milk of your choice. This recipe for my 5 Minute Creamy Chia Pudding requires only 5 simple ingredients and this recipe can be made ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator overnight which is perfect to grab and go if you have a busy lifestyle.
Chia Puddings are healthy and packed full of protein which will keep you satisfied throughout the day. It is quick and easy to make and uses only a few simple ingredients is cheap in the long run. A big bag of chia seeds may cost you around $10 but you only use a small amount of chia and they expand when you add the milk, so in the long run, it works out to be a budget-friendly meal idea.
These Chia Puddings are made sugar-free by using
MORE FLAVOURS TO TRY
The combinations of chia pudding flavours are endless! You can mix them up with whatever flavouring you fancy. I love to add superfood powders to my Chia Puddings as it sets me up for the day and gives me an extra boost. Here are some of my favourite superfood powders that can be added to your chia pudding…
Deliciously Dairy Free & Gluten Free, This breakfast is high in protein and calcium and will slowly burn energy throughout the morning and is great for them early morning starts. If you would like to add an extra serving of this quick and easy breakfast, simply double up on the ingredients.
CHIA PUDDING FOR BREAKFAST OR DESSERT
Chia Puddings can be eaten at any time of the day. Usually, I have a Chia pudding for breakfast but as the name suggests, they also make a quick and easy tasty pudding.
You can make endless flavours of Chia Puddings, chocolate chia pudding, mango chia pudding, berry chia pudding. You can add whatever toppings you want and even fruit, pureed fruit, yoghurts and coconut cream. Even mix them together with some superfood powder.
You can also add lots of different healthy powders to your chia pudding like you would do to a smoothie. I sometimes add a teaspoon of raw cocoa powder, cinnamon or matcha powder to mine.
Here are some toppings for your chia Pudding you may like to try also
- Superfood Powders
- cashew nuts
- Seeds – sesame or hemp
- fresh fruit or dried fruit
- cinnamon sugar
- Homemade granola
Loved making this recipe? Then try these also…
- Healthy Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Chai Latte Chia Pudding
- 5 Healthy Smoothie Bowl Ideas
- Strawberry Chia Jam
GET YOUR FREE EBOOK WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE
Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this recipe. If you have tried my recipe then please do me a favour and leave me a comment and rating on my recipe. I would also love to see what you have made, so please don’t forget to #tag me in your posts on Instagram: @Simply_healthy_vegan
This 5 minute Easy Strawberry and Granola Chia Pudding recipe requires 5 simple ingredients to make and is a healthy breakfast option for the whole family.
1 cup plant-based milk
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon natural sweetener OR maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 Cup of Strawberries
Granola to top
Additional Toppings: fresh fruit (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries) Chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, hazelnut, pecan)
- In a blender, combine the milk, strawberries, sweetener (if using), and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie type mixture into a cup or jar that you will use to serve your chia pudding and then stir in the chia seeds.
- Leave to stand for 5-10 minutes and then stir again. Be sure to do this step otherwise you’ll end up with clumpy chia pudding!
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour, preferably at least 6 hours.
- Enjoy as it is or add any of the optional toppings.
- I made this recipe sugar free by adding Naturally Sweet Products instead of sugar or maple syrup.
Keywords: chia, chia pudding, healthy breakfast ideas, dairy-free, tasty vegan recipes, sugar free chia pudding